Linux Clustering with Ruby Queue: Small Is Beautiful
Ara T. Howard is a research associate at The Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences. He spends his time programming Ruby or mountain biking and skiing with his wife, Jennifer, and a trio of border collies--Eli, Joey and Zipper.
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III