Linux Clustering with Ruby Queue: Small Is Beautiful
Ara T. Howard is a research associate at The Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences. He spends his time programming Ruby or mountain biking and skiing with his wife, Jennifer, and a trio of border collies--Eli, Joey and Zipper.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
|Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu