Linux Clustering with Ruby Queue: Small Is Beautiful
Ara T. Howard is a research associate at The Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences. He spends his time programming Ruby or mountain biking and skiing with his wife, Jennifer, and a trio of border collies--Eli, Joey and Zipper.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- RSS Feeds
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development