Linux Clustering with Ruby Queue: Small Is Beautiful
Ara T. Howard is a research associate at The Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences. He spends his time programming Ruby or mountain biking and skiing with his wife, Jennifer, and a trio of border collies--Eli, Joey and Zipper.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE, MariaDB and IBM team up to tame Big Data