Resources for “Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux”
Current binutils Source: www.gnu.org/directory/binutils.html
GNU Compiler Collection: gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html
AVR Libc Package: www.nongnu.org/avr-libc
Psychogenic Makefile Template: electrons.psychogenic.com/avr/linux/makefile.php.
Independently powered, buffered in-system programmers can be built easily by following the instructions at electrons.psychogenic.com/avr/isp_programmer.php. Two programmers requiring only a few parts are discussed on the page.
Atmel, makers of the AVR microcontrollers, provide datasheets, appnotes and more: www.atmel.com/products/avr
The Psychogenic cAVeRn. In-depth information on numerous AVR topics, including the Makefile template used here and home-brew programmer hardware: electrons.psychogenic.com/avr
AVR Freaks, freakishly into AVRs. Check out their device comparator and AVR academy: www.avrfreaks.com
Contiki OS—open-Source, Internet-enabled, multitasking OS, ported to the AVR: dunkels.com/adam/contiki
The AVR Web Ring hub—take a tour of the Web ring to find loads of AVR information and projects: r.webring.com/hub?ring=avr
Knight Rider FAQ: www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~tverona/krfaq.html
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- So girls had it better ?
8 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
20 min 15 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 52 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 55 min ago
11 hours 14 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 39 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 53 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 31 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 6 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 34 min ago