Resources for “Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux”
Current binutils Source: www.gnu.org/directory/binutils.html
GNU Compiler Collection: gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html
AVR Libc Package: www.nongnu.org/avr-libc
Psychogenic Makefile Template: electrons.psychogenic.com/avr/linux/makefile.php.
Independently powered, buffered in-system programmers can be built easily by following the instructions at electrons.psychogenic.com/avr/isp_programmer.php. Two programmers requiring only a few parts are discussed on the page.
Atmel, makers of the AVR microcontrollers, provide datasheets, appnotes and more: www.atmel.com/products/avr
The Psychogenic cAVeRn. In-depth information on numerous AVR topics, including the Makefile template used here and home-brew programmer hardware: electrons.psychogenic.com/avr
AVR Freaks, freakishly into AVRs. Check out their device comparator and AVR academy: www.avrfreaks.com
Contiki OS—open-Source, Internet-enabled, multitasking OS, ported to the AVR: dunkels.com/adam/contiki
The AVR Web Ring hub—take a tour of the Web ring to find loads of AVR information and projects: r.webring.com/hub?ring=avr
Knight Rider FAQ: www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~tverona/krfaq.html
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?