Emacs Mode for GDB
Richard Stallman is the original author of both Emacs and GDB, and at the start of the GNU Project, both programs were distributed on the same tape. Each program has become more complex and now has its own repositories, developers and mailing lists. However, there is a natural relationship between the editor and the debugger, and the mode I have described here tries to re-inforce this idea.
Nick Roberts worked for 20 years as a research engineer for a major aerospace company in the United Kingdom. He recently moved to New Zealand with his family for a better quality of life. Nick can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Security Hardening with Ansible