Emacs Mode for GDB
Richard Stallman is the original author of both Emacs and GDB, and at the start of the GNU Project, both programs were distributed on the same tape. Each program has become more complex and now has its own repositories, developers and mailing lists. However, there is a natural relationship between the editor and the debugger, and the mode I have described here tries to re-inforce this idea.
Nick Roberts worked for 20 years as a research engineer for a major aerospace company in the United Kingdom. He recently moved to New Zealand with his family for a better quality of life. Nick can be reached at email@example.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible