New Look for LJ Web Site
On Monday, November 1, the Linux Journal Web site unveiled its new look and feel, thanks to a new CMS. Now we are in the process of tuning the site and would like your input and suggestions. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Tighten Up SSH
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development