Resources for “Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux”
“Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
NSA Security-Enhanced Linux Home Page: www.nsa.gov/selinux
Getting Started with SE Linux HOWTO—the New SE Linux, Faye Coker: www.lurking-grue.org/gettingstarted_newselinuxHOWTO.html
Fedora SELinux FAQ, Karsten Wade: people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en
Gentoo SELinux Page: www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux
Implementing Mandatory Network Security in a Policy-Flexible System, Ajaya Chitturi: www.cs.utah.edu/flux/papers/ajay-thesis-abs.html
Source Code and Policy for echoclient Example: people.redhat.com/jmorris/selinux/lj/networking_article
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration