Resources for “Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux”
“Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
NSA Security-Enhanced Linux Home Page: www.nsa.gov/selinux
Getting Started with SE Linux HOWTO—the New SE Linux, Faye Coker: www.lurking-grue.org/gettingstarted_newselinuxHOWTO.html
Fedora SELinux FAQ, Karsten Wade: people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en
Gentoo SELinux Page: www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux
Implementing Mandatory Network Security in a Policy-Flexible System, Ajaya Chitturi: www.cs.utah.edu/flux/papers/ajay-thesis-abs.html
Source Code and Policy for echoclient Example: people.redhat.com/jmorris/selinux/lj/networking_article
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Daily Giveaway
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Returning Values from Bash Functions