Resources for “Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux”
“Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
NSA Security-Enhanced Linux Home Page: www.nsa.gov/selinux
Getting Started with SE Linux HOWTO—the New SE Linux, Faye Coker: www.lurking-grue.org/gettingstarted_newselinuxHOWTO.html
Fedora SELinux FAQ, Karsten Wade: people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en
Gentoo SELinux Page: www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux
Implementing Mandatory Network Security in a Policy-Flexible System, Ajaya Chitturi: www.cs.utah.edu/flux/papers/ajay-thesis-abs.html
Source Code and Policy for echoclient Example: people.redhat.com/jmorris/selinux/lj/networking_article
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Days Between Dates?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Computing without a Computer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!