Geolocation by IP Address
Now that we've explained some of the techniques that can be used in geolocating Internet users by their IP addresses, we offer you a chance to try it out. Point your Web browser of choice here, and see how accurate or inaccurate the current results are. Please leave comments below about the accuracy of your results as well as any ideas you may have.
Andrew Turner is an aerospace engineer and currently is developing vehicle simulation software for Realtime Technologies, Inc., in Royal Oak, Michigan. When he's not busy developing software tools for work and play, he's apt to be scuba diving, curling or separating his cat and dog. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
53 min 16 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
2 hours 7 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 26 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 58 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 18 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 53 min ago
19 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 51 min ago