Geolocation by IP Address
Now that we've explained some of the techniques that can be used in geolocating Internet users by their IP addresses, we offer you a chance to try it out. Point your Web browser of choice here, and see how accurate or inaccurate the current results are. Please leave comments below about the accuracy of your results as well as any ideas you may have.
Andrew Turner is an aerospace engineer and currently is developing vehicle simulation software for Realtime Technologies, Inc., in Royal Oak, Michigan. When he's not busy developing software tools for work and play, he's apt to be scuba diving, curling or separating his cat and dog. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag