Critical Server Needs and the Linux Kernel
Many challenges accompany the migration from proprietary to open platforms. One of the main challenge remains to be the availability of various kernel features and mechanisms needed for telecom platforms and integrating these features into the Linux kernel.
Ibrahim Haddad works for the Ericsson Research branch in Montreal, Canada. He also serves as contributing editor to Linux Journal. Ibrahim co-authored with Richard Peterson Red Hat Linux Pocket Administrator and Red Hat Enterprise and Fedora Edition: The Complete Reference (DVD Edition), both published by McGraw-Hill/Osborne. He currently is a Dr. Sc. Candidate at Concordia University.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)