How to Use ZenTest with Ruby
If you're interested in learning more about refactoring, grab a copy of Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code and take a look at www.refactoring.com. For more information about unit testing, please see c2.com/cgi/wiki?UnitTest www.junit.org/index.htm and www.extremeprogramming.org/rules/unittests.html.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me