How to Use ZenTest with Ruby
If you're interested in learning more about refactoring, grab a copy of Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code and take a look at www.refactoring.com. For more information about unit testing, please see c2.com/cgi/wiki?UnitTest www.junit.org/index.htm and www.extremeprogramming.org/rules/unittests.html.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python