How to Use ZenTest with Ruby
If you're interested in learning more about refactoring, grab a copy of Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code and take a look at www.refactoring.com. For more information about unit testing, please see c2.com/cgi/wiki?UnitTest www.junit.org/index.htm and www.extremeprogramming.org/rules/unittests.html.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
2 hours 29 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 49 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
8 hours 21 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
13 hours 24 min ago
13 hours 43 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
14 hours 8 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
14 hours 21 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 55 sec ago
- KDE is one true DE
20 hours 35 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
21 hours 3 min ago