Filesystem Indexing with libferris
Hopefully, I've conveyed enough of the information on what libferris has to offer in terms of its current implementations for both EA and full-text indexing to raise your interest. The current implementation is a necessary stepping-stone toward the goal of a more formalized semantic filesystem query and browse interaction style.
Resources for this article: www.linuxjournal.com/article/7928.
Ben Martin has been working on file managers for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds