Resources for “Revision Control with Arch: Introduction to Arch”
Packages of tla are available for most GNU/Linux distributions. Users of Debian should already find tla packages in the main distribution or in the backports collections at backports.org. Gentoo users will find tla in the portage collection. Users of RPM-based distributions can find packages on the GNU Arch Wiki at wiki.gnuarch.org.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Getting_20Arch: information on downloading and installing Arch.
gnuarch.org/#Gnu-arch: the official page for GNU Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Quick_20Introduction: a quick introduction to Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes: recipes for common operations with Arch.
gnuarch.org/revctl-intro.html: Tom Lord's explanation of revision control.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron