Resources for “Revision Control with Arch: Introduction to Arch”
Packages of tla are available for most GNU/Linux distributions. Users of Debian should already find tla packages in the main distribution or in the backports collections at backports.org. Gentoo users will find tla in the portage collection. Users of RPM-based distributions can find packages on the GNU Arch Wiki at wiki.gnuarch.org.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Getting_20Arch: information on downloading and installing Arch.
gnuarch.org/#Gnu-arch: the official page for GNU Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Quick_20Introduction: a quick introduction to Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes: recipes for common operations with Arch.
gnuarch.org/revctl-intro.html: Tom Lord's explanation of revision control.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Debian Opens "Front Desk" for Derivatives
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Fedora 13 set for release in May
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- RSS Feeds
- Should Software Developers Be Liable for their Code?