Resources for “Revision Control with Arch: Introduction to Arch”
Packages of tla are available for most GNU/Linux distributions. Users of Debian should already find tla packages in the main distribution or in the backports collections at backports.org. Gentoo users will find tla in the portage collection. Users of RPM-based distributions can find packages on the GNU Arch Wiki at wiki.gnuarch.org.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Getting_20Arch: information on downloading and installing Arch.
gnuarch.org/#Gnu-arch: the official page for GNU Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Quick_20Introduction: a quick introduction to Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes: recipes for common operations with Arch.
gnuarch.org/revctl-intro.html: Tom Lord's explanation of revision control.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Server Hardening
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software