Encrypt Your Root Filesystem
Dec 01, 2004 By Mike Petullo
When you can't depend on physical security to keep your files safe, it's time to take the extra step of encrypting the filesystem. Although this article covers converting a PowerPC-based system, the principles are applicable to other architectures too.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Debian Opens "Front Desk" for Derivatives
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server