Encrypt Your Root Filesystem
Dec 01, 2004 By Mike Petullo
When you can't depend on physical security to keep your files safe, it's time to take the extra step of encrypting the filesystem. Although this article covers converting a PowerPC-based system, the principles are applicable to other architectures too.
- Vigilante Malware
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi