Encrypt Your Root Filesystem
Dec 01, 2004 By Mike Petullo
When you can't depend on physical security to keep your files safe, it's time to take the extra step of encrypting the filesystem. Although this article covers converting a PowerPC-based system, the principles are applicable to other architectures too.
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Open Axiom
- RSS Feeds