Encrypt Your Root Filesystem
Dec 01, 2004 By Mike Petullo
When you can't depend on physical security to keep your files safe, it's time to take the extra step of encrypting the filesystem. Although this article covers converting a PowerPC-based system, the principles are applicable to other architectures too.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Returning Values from Bash Functions