Encrypt Your Root Filesystem
Dec 01, 2004 By Mike Petullo
When you can't depend on physical security to keep your files safe, it's time to take the extra step of encrypting the filesystem. Although this article covers converting a PowerPC-based system, the principles are applicable to other architectures too.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- New Products
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server