Vim Macros for Editing DocBook Documents
If you're a vim user and you need to edit DocBook, the macros described here can make your job easier by providing you with vim key bindings for inserting tags and entities, as well as for inserting predefined tag templates. It also provides key bindings that allow you to move tags in your document and to move through your document by way of tags.
Although originally designed for use with DocBook/XML, these macros could be used with any similar markup language, such as HTML, SGML or other XML-based markup languages.
Official Home of DocBook The DocBook DTD is available here.
On-line version of the O'Reilly book DocBook: The Definitive Guide The DocBook DTD also is available here.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service