Vim Macros for Editing DocBook Documents
If you're a vim user and you need to edit DocBook, the macros described here can make your job easier by providing you with vim key bindings for inserting tags and entities, as well as for inserting predefined tag templates. It also provides key bindings that allow you to move tags in your document and to move through your document by way of tags.
Although originally designed for use with DocBook/XML, these macros could be used with any similar markup language, such as HTML, SGML or other XML-based markup languages.
Official Home of DocBook The DocBook DTD is available here.
On-line version of the O'Reilly book DocBook: The Definitive Guide The DocBook DTD also is available here.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Connecting Apache's Web Server to Multiple Instances of Tomcat
- Radio Free Linux