Vim Macros for Editing DocBook Documents
If you're a vim user and you need to edit DocBook, the macros described here can make your job easier by providing you with vim key bindings for inserting tags and entities, as well as for inserting predefined tag templates. It also provides key bindings that allow you to move tags in your document and to move through your document by way of tags.
Although originally designed for use with DocBook/XML, these macros could be used with any similar markup language, such as HTML, SGML or other XML-based markup languages.
Official Home of DocBook The DocBook DTD is available here.
On-line version of the O'Reilly book DocBook: The Definitive Guide The DocBook DTD also is available here.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU