Vim Macros for Editing DocBook Documents
If you're a vim user and you need to edit DocBook, the macros described here can make your job easier by providing you with vim key bindings for inserting tags and entities, as well as for inserting predefined tag templates. It also provides key bindings that allow you to move tags in your document and to move through your document by way of tags.
Although originally designed for use with DocBook/XML, these macros could be used with any similar markup language, such as HTML, SGML or other XML-based markup languages.
Official Home of DocBook The DocBook DTD is available here.
On-line version of the O'Reilly book DocBook: The Definitive Guide The DocBook DTD also is available here.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Technical Support Rep