Linux for Suits - We're Going to Be a 90% Linux Shop
Nov 01, 2004 By Doc Searls
The biggest Linux success story is one too few IT workers can tell. Linux and open source are pushing proprietary software out to the edges and taking over the core, where the money is.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations