Linux for Suits - We're Going to Be a 90% Linux Shop
Nov 01, 2004 By Doc Searls
The biggest Linux success story is one too few IT workers can tell. Linux and open source are pushing proprietary software out to the edges and taking over the core, where the money is.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE, MariaDB and IBM team up to tame Big Data