Impressions of LinuxWorld August 2004
This year the LinuxWorld Conference and Expo had a buzz that I have not felt before: the reality of seeing Linux making a significant impact on corporations. We are now past Geoffrey A. Moore's Innovators and Early Adopter stages and are entering the Early Majority stage of Linux acceptance. I look forward to attending this conference and show next year and seeing the developments.
VMware now is part of EMC, but the Web site has not changed.
Reg has been a heavy techie, an entrepreneur and businessman. Besides the business and marketing end of things, he is interested in standards, C++ standardization in particular. He has been a member of the ANSI/ISO X3J16 Standards Committee for more than 10 years. Prior to that, he helped develop standards for program design and helped author the Canadian Standards Z243.1.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI