Impressions of LinuxWorld August 2004
This year the LinuxWorld Conference and Expo had a buzz that I have not felt before: the reality of seeing Linux making a significant impact on corporations. We are now past Geoffrey A. Moore's Innovators and Early Adopter stages and are entering the Early Majority stage of Linux acceptance. I look forward to attending this conference and show next year and seeing the developments.
VMware now is part of EMC, but the Web site has not changed.
Reg has been a heavy techie, an entrepreneur and businessman. Besides the business and marketing end of things, he is interested in standards, C++ standardization in particular. He has been a member of the ANSI/ISO X3J16 Standards Committee for more than 10 years. Prior to that, he helped develop standards for program design and helped author the Canadian Standards Z243.1.
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Daily Giveaway
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!