Impressions of LinuxWorld August 2004
This year the LinuxWorld Conference and Expo had a buzz that I have not felt before: the reality of seeing Linux making a significant impact on corporations. We are now past Geoffrey A. Moore's Innovators and Early Adopter stages and are entering the Early Majority stage of Linux acceptance. I look forward to attending this conference and show next year and seeing the developments.
VMware now is part of EMC, but the Web site has not changed.
Reg has been a heavy techie, an entrepreneur and businessman. Besides the business and marketing end of things, he is interested in standards, C++ standardization in particular. He has been a member of the ANSI/ISO X3J16 Standards Committee for more than 10 years. Prior to that, he helped develop standards for program design and helped author the Canadian Standards Z243.1.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment