Resources for “Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I”
The MIT Kerberos 5 distribution comes with good documentation about installing, administrating and using Kerberos. The recently published O'Reilly book Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman (ISBN 0-596-00403-6) is a good resource for setting up a new realm and getting interoperability with other operating systems to work.
Using Microsoft Active Directory with Kerberos clients: www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer