Resources for “Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I”
The MIT Kerberos 5 distribution comes with good documentation about installing, administrating and using Kerberos. The recently published O'Reilly book Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman (ISBN 0-596-00403-6) is a good resource for setting up a new realm and getting interoperability with other operating systems to work.
Using Microsoft Active Directory with Kerberos clients: www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk