Resources for “Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I”
The MIT Kerberos 5 distribution comes with good documentation about installing, administrating and using Kerberos. The recently published O'Reilly book Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman (ISBN 0-596-00403-6) is a good resource for setting up a new realm and getting interoperability with other operating systems to work.
Using Microsoft Active Directory with Kerberos clients: www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development