Resources for “Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I”
The MIT Kerberos 5 distribution comes with good documentation about installing, administrating and using Kerberos. The recently published O'Reilly book Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman (ISBN 0-596-00403-6) is a good resource for setting up a new realm and getting interoperability with other operating systems to work.
Using Microsoft Active Directory with Kerberos clients: www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds