Resources for “Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I”
The MIT Kerberos 5 distribution comes with good documentation about installing, administrating and using Kerberos. The recently published O'Reilly book Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman (ISBN 0-596-00403-6) is a good resource for setting up a new realm and getting interoperability with other operating systems to work.
Using Microsoft Active Directory with Kerberos clients: www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment