How I Spent My Summer Vacation: Bringing Linux to Nicaragua, Part II
If you want to limit access to certain parts of the KDE desktop--if, for instance, you're setting up an Internet café, then you should use Kiosk mode. A Kiosk mode editor is available for SuSE 9.1 or KDE 3.2.2, which greatly simplifies your life. Otherwise, you can create a user and then edit the configuration files by hand. The KDE team has a HowTo on this subject on its site.
Kevin Brandes is a student studying software engineering at the Oregon Institute of Technology. Being 21, he enjoys spending time with his friends, coding and teaching others about Linux.
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!