Voting for 2004 Readers' Choice Awards Now Open
Linux Journal is pleased to announce the opening of the polls in the 10th annual Readers' Choice Awards.
Vote for your favorites in over 20 categories, from favorite programming language to favorite programming beverage. If your favorite isn't on the list, use the write-in option for each category.
Voting will take place from July 6 through August 5, and winners will be published in the November 2004 issue of Linux Journal. This year's many choices are based on results from nominations by community vendors, new releases, past nominees and winners, as well as previous write-in favorites.
Use the on-line voting form to cast your vote in Linux Journal's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards. Only one vote per person, please.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting