Resources for “Linux on Linksys Wi-Fi Routers”
Seattle Wireless is one of the largest wireless networking communities and maintains a large Web site with up-to-date Wi-Fi information: www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g.
Linksys Source Code (Linksys, now a division of Cisco Systems, has a support section with GPL source code for its products): www.linksys.com/support/gpl.asp.
The WRT54G Group maintains a mailing list and an on-line support group and is an active discussion forum for the WRT54G: groups.yahoo.com/WRT54G.
Sveasoft, this Swedish company's site is the author's home on the Net and his personal favorite. The Linksys forum is focused primarily on the Linksys WRT54G and offers source code and firmware downloads: www.sveasoft.com/forums.html.
Broadband Reports—this on-line forum has several active discussion groups focused on the major wireless device manufacturers. The Linksys forum is a great source of information and tips: www.broadbandreports.com/forum/equip,16.
OpenWRT is a recent project that promises to offer a hacker's version of the WRT54G source code. At the time of this writing nothing is available, but it's still worth a peek: openwrt.sourceforge.net.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python