Resources for “Distributed Caching with Memcached”
I've been necessarily brief explaining both Memcached and LiveJournal's backend, so please e-mail me at email@example.com for any more information. Also, check out the Memcached site (www.danga.com/memcached) and the Memcached mailing list.
Bonwick, Jeff. “The Slab Allocator: An Object-Caching Kernel Memory Allocator.” Boston USENIX Proceedings, 1994 (www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/bos94/bonwick.html).
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect