Resources for “Distributed Caching with Memcached”
I've been necessarily brief explaining both Memcached and LiveJournal's backend, so please e-mail me at email@example.com for any more information. Also, check out the Memcached site (www.danga.com/memcached) and the Memcached mailing list.
Bonwick, Jeff. “The Slab Allocator: An Object-Caching Kernel Memory Allocator.” Boston USENIX Proceedings, 1994 (www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/bos94/bonwick.html).
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux