Resources for “Distributed Caching with Memcached”
I've been necessarily brief explaining both Memcached and LiveJournal's backend, so please e-mail me at email@example.com for any more information. Also, check out the Memcached site (www.danga.com/memcached) and the Memcached mailing list.
Bonwick, Jeff. “The Slab Allocator: An Object-Caching Kernel Memory Allocator.” Boston USENIX Proceedings, 1994 (www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/bos94/bonwick.html).
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- SourceClear Open
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released