Resources for “Developing for Windows on Linux”
Command-Line Options for Debugging with Wine: www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/command-line-options
GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) Source Code: gcc.gnu.org
Linux Journal FTP Site: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue123/7128.tgz
MinGW: a collection of freely available and freely distributable Windows specific header files and import libraries combined with GNU toolsets: www.mingw.org
MinGW “Related Sites” Page (more Win32 tools): www.mingw.org/links.shtml
Petzold, Charles. Programming Windows, Fifth Edition. Microsoft Press. 1999.
The home page for the IRC channel #winprog offers a useful Win32 tutorial: winprog.org/tutorial
Joey Bernard has a background in both physics and computer science. This serves him well in his day job as a computational research consultant at the University of New Brunswick. He also teaches computational physics and parallel programming.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!