Resources for “Developing for Windows on Linux”
Command-Line Options for Debugging with Wine: www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/command-line-options
GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) Source Code: gcc.gnu.org
Linux Journal FTP Site: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue123/7128.tgz
MinGW: a collection of freely available and freely distributable Windows specific header files and import libraries combined with GNU toolsets: www.mingw.org
MinGW “Related Sites” Page (more Win32 tools): www.mingw.org/links.shtml
Petzold, Charles. Programming Windows, Fifth Edition. Microsoft Press. 1999.
The home page for the IRC channel #winprog offers a useful Win32 tutorial: winprog.org/tutorial
Joey Bernard has a background in both physics and computer science. This serves him well in his day job as a computational research consultant at the University of New Brunswick. He also teaches computational physics and parallel programming.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Linux Systems Administrator