Resources for “Developing for Windows on Linux”
Command-Line Options for Debugging with Wine: www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/command-line-options
GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) Source Code: gcc.gnu.org
Linux Journal FTP Site: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue123/7128.tgz
MinGW: a collection of freely available and freely distributable Windows specific header files and import libraries combined with GNU toolsets: www.mingw.org
MinGW “Related Sites” Page (more Win32 tools): www.mingw.org/links.shtml
Petzold, Charles. Programming Windows, Fifth Edition. Microsoft Press. 1999.
The home page for the IRC channel #winprog offers a useful Win32 tutorial: winprog.org/tutorial
Joey Bernard has a background in both physics and computer science. This serves him well in his day job as a computational research consultant at the University of New Brunswick. He also teaches computational physics and parallel programming.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu