Resources for “Eclipse Goes Native”
Red Hat Developer Suite, Red Hat's Eclipse-Based IDE: www.redhat.com/software/rha/developer
An Old Snapshot of Red Hat's Natively Compiled Eclipse: people.redhat.com/jhealy/eclipse
The Official Eclipse Web Site: eclipse.org
GCJ Web Site: gcc.gnu.org/java
GNU Classpath Web Site. Classpath is a set of open-source libraries for Java: www.gnu.org/software/classpath
The rhug Web Site. rhug is a collection of important open-source Java packages: sources.redhat.com/rhug
The Fast Free Eclipse Prize: gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-08/msg00055.html
The Oprofile Project Web Site: oprofile.sourceforge.net/about
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know