PyCon DC 2004
Bruce Eckel's Weblog (the four entries for March 2004 are relevant to his keynote address)
Electronic Frontier Foundation: a watchdog group for civil liberties in cyberspace (non-Python)
Chandler: a personal information manager (PIM).
Fuse: a Python replacement for SubEthaEdit (developers' mailing list).
Guido van Robot: a small programming language for teaching basic programming concepts. GvR was written by high school students. Not to be confused with Guido van Rossum (also GvR), the inventor of Python.
MoinMoin: a wiki wiki engine.
Nevow: a web application framework, successor to Twisted Woven.
Plone: a content management system (CMS) for Zope.
Python: the last programming language you'll have to learn.
Twisted: an asynchronous framework for all types of Internet applications.
Zope: a Web application universe, the Emacs of Web applications.
Python UK (April 16-17; Oxford, England)
EuroPython (June 7-9; Göteborg, Sweden)
OSCON (July 26-30; Portland, Oregon, USA)
Northwest Python Sprint (date TBD; Seattle, Washington, USA)
Mike has been a Python enthusiast since the mid 1990s. He worked for SSC from 1998 to 2003 doing Web application development and sysadmin stuff. Now he's working for a medical e-commerce site. He firmly believes the third article of the Zen of Python: "Simple is better than complex".
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds