RenderMonkey 1.5 is an integrated, real-time OpenGL Shading Language development environment with a graphical user interface used to write and adjust shader attributes, such as the definition of color, textures, graphics states, scalars, vectors and matrices. It eliminates the need for handwritten OpenGL Shading Language programs for many visual effects. The shader development tool supports a plugin architecture that enables developers to create new, customized components as needed. RenderMonkey works with a number of shading languages, including OpenGL's, HLSL and assembly-level languages. Shaders and their attributes are stored in XML files for interchange with other applications.
3Dlabs US, 9668 Madison Boulevard, Madison, Alabama 35758, 877-286-1185, www.3dlabs.com.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep