RenderMonkey 1.5 is an integrated, real-time OpenGL Shading Language development environment with a graphical user interface used to write and adjust shader attributes, such as the definition of color, textures, graphics states, scalars, vectors and matrices. It eliminates the need for handwritten OpenGL Shading Language programs for many visual effects. The shader development tool supports a plugin architecture that enables developers to create new, customized components as needed. RenderMonkey works with a number of shading languages, including OpenGL's, HLSL and assembly-level languages. Shaders and their attributes are stored in XML files for interchange with other applications.
3Dlabs US, 9668 Madison Boulevard, Madison, Alabama 35758, 877-286-1185, www.3dlabs.com.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)