Open-Source Backups Using Amanda
Aug 19, 2004 By Phil Moses
This well tested network backup tool depends on standard tools such as dump, cron and GNU tar. Find out how to set up regular backups for your whole network.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.