Open-Source Backups Using Amanda
Aug 19, 2004 By Phil Moses
This well tested network backup tool depends on standard tools such as dump, cron and GNU tar. Find out how to set up regular backups for your whole network.
- Weapons of MaaS Deployment
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- The Only Mac I Use
- Easy Watermarking with ImageMagick
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python