Open-Source Backups Using Amanda
Aug 19, 2004 By Phil Moses
This well tested network backup tool depends on standard tools such as dump, cron and GNU tar. Find out how to set up regular backups for your whole network.
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development