Open-Source Backups Using Amanda
Aug 19, 2004 By Phil Moses
This well tested network backup tool depends on standard tools such as dump, cron and GNU tar. Find out how to set up regular backups for your whole network.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Progress on Privacy
- Exploring RSA Encryption in OpenSSL
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Security Exercises
- Why Python?
- Extract and Parse ODF Files with Python
- Hack and / - Migrate to a New Hard Drive