Open-Source Backups Using Amanda
Aug 19, 2004 By Phil Moses
This well tested network backup tool depends on standard tools such as dump, cron and GNU tar. Find out how to set up regular backups for your whole network.
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- RSS Feeds
- The Only Mac I Use
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions