Finding Your Way with GpsDrive
GpsDrive is an excellent tool for displaying the positions of one or more GPS receivers in real time. It is suitable for several applications, from fun stuff like tracking a Sunday afternoon's exploration to serious work like search and rescue.
Resources for this article: /article/8068.
Charles Curley (www.charlescurley.com) teaches Linux at two Wyoming colleges. He also writes software and articles and books, using open-source software tools such as Emacs.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!