My Favorite bash Tips and Tricks
The bash shell has many great features to make life easier for its users. I hope this summary of bash tricks I like to use has shown you some new ways to take advantage of the power bash has to offer.
Prentice Bisbal started using Linux in January 1997 with Red Hat Linux 4.0 on a 486. He has been maintaining Linux systems professionally since 1998. He is a system administrator for a pharmaceutical company in central New Jersey.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)