Hack Notes, Linux and Unix Security, Portable Reference
Dec 29, 2003 By Makan Pourzandi
An example of a successful crack for each type of security vulnerability makes this a useful book for administrators who want a realistic picture of real-world security threats.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script