Hack Notes, Linux and Unix Security, Portable Reference
Dec 29, 2003 By Makan Pourzandi
An example of a successful crack for each type of security vulnerability makes this a useful book for administrators who want a realistic picture of real-world security threats.
- New Products
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- How YARN Changed Hadoop Job Scheduling
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server