Hack Notes, Linux and Unix Security, Portable Reference
Dec 29, 2003 By Makan Pourzandi
An example of a successful crack for each type of security vulnerability makes this a useful book for administrators who want a realistic picture of real-world security threats.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Returning Values from Bash Functions