Hack Notes, Linux and Unix Security, Portable Reference
Dec 29, 2003 By Makan Pourzandi
An example of a successful crack for each type of security vulnerability makes this a useful book for administrators who want a realistic picture of real-world security threats.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS