Global Navigator 5.0, from NEC, is a monitoring solution for tracking call activity and agent performance across single or mulitple contact centers. Global Navigator provides enterprise-wide call center management, as well as added control on a single or multisite network level. The application uses Infocast, real-time information delivery software that sends contact center statistics to a small window at the agent's workstation. New for version 5.0 is the migration of Global Navigator to Linux from SCO UNIX and the use of MySQL as the database management system.
NEC America, Inc., 6555 North State Highway 161, Irving, Texas 75039, 800-338-9549, www.cng.nec.com/cng.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.