Global Navigator 5.0, from NEC, is a monitoring solution for tracking call activity and agent performance across single or mulitple contact centers. Global Navigator provides enterprise-wide call center management, as well as added control on a single or multisite network level. The application uses Infocast, real-time information delivery software that sends contact center statistics to a small window at the agent's workstation. New for version 5.0 is the migration of Global Navigator to Linux from SCO UNIX and the use of MySQL as the database management system.
NEC America, Inc., 6555 North State Highway 161, Irving, Texas 75039, 800-338-9549, www.cng.nec.com/cng.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu