Global Navigator 5.0, from NEC, is a monitoring solution for tracking call activity and agent performance across single or mulitple contact centers. Global Navigator provides enterprise-wide call center management, as well as added control on a single or multisite network level. The application uses Infocast, real-time information delivery software that sends contact center statistics to a small window at the agent's workstation. New for version 5.0 is the migration of Global Navigator to Linux from SCO UNIX and the use of MySQL as the database management system.
NEC America, Inc., 6555 North State Highway 161, Irving, Texas 75039, 800-338-9549, www.cng.nec.com/cng.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development