Global Navigator 5.0, from NEC, is a monitoring solution for tracking call activity and agent performance across single or mulitple contact centers. Global Navigator provides enterprise-wide call center management, as well as added control on a single or multisite network level. The application uses Infocast, real-time information delivery software that sends contact center statistics to a small window at the agent's workstation. New for version 5.0 is the migration of Global Navigator to Linux from SCO UNIX and the use of MySQL as the database management system.
NEC America, Inc., 6555 North State Highway 161, Irving, Texas 75039, 800-338-9549, www.cng.nec.com/cng.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects