I2C Drivers, Part II
This two-part series of articles has explained the basics of how to write a kernel I2C bus driver, I2C algorithm driver and I2C chip driver. A lot of good information on how to write I2C drivers can be found in the Documentation/i2c directory in the kernel tree and on the Lm_sensors Web site (secure.netroedge.com/~lm78).
Greg Kroah-Hartman currently is the Linux kernel maintainer for a variety of different driver subsystems. He works for IBM, doing Linux kernel-related things, and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- Linux Systems Administrator