I2C Drivers, Part II
This two-part series of articles has explained the basics of how to write a kernel I2C bus driver, I2C algorithm driver and I2C chip driver. A lot of good information on how to write I2C drivers can be found in the Documentation/i2c directory in the kernel tree and on the Lm_sensors Web site (secure.netroedge.com/~lm78).
Greg Kroah-Hartman currently is the Linux kernel maintainer for a variety of different driver subsystems. He works for IBM, doing Linux kernel-related things, and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds