I2C Drivers, Part II
This two-part series of articles has explained the basics of how to write a kernel I2C bus driver, I2C algorithm driver and I2C chip driver. A lot of good information on how to write I2C drivers can be found in the Documentation/i2c directory in the kernel tree and on the Lm_sensors Web site (secure.netroedge.com/~lm78).
Greg Kroah-Hartman currently is the Linux kernel maintainer for a variety of different driver subsystems. He works for IBM, doing Linux kernel-related things, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!