The REDACLE Work-Flow Management System
Giovanni Organtini (G.Organtini@roma1.infn.it) teaches Computing and Programming for Physicists at the University of Rome. He has been a Linux user both for research and teaching for nine years, and he has been married to Federica for ten. He is involved in the design and realization of particle detectors and advanced computing for high-energy Physics.
Luciano M. Barone (Luciano.Barone@roma1.infn.it) is Associate Professor of Physics at Rome University La Sapienza. Born to physics as a high-energy experimentalist, he quickly turned to computing applications in the same field. He likes to tackle large problems and tame them to the finest detail.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS