The REDACLE Work-Flow Management System
Giovanni Organtini (G.Organtini@roma1.infn.it) teaches Computing and Programming for Physicists at the University of Rome. He has been a Linux user both for research and teaching for nine years, and he has been married to Federica for ten. He is involved in the design and realization of particle detectors and advanced computing for high-energy Physics.
Luciano M. Barone (Luciano.Barone@roma1.infn.it) is Associate Professor of Physics at Rome University La Sapienza. Born to physics as a high-energy experimentalist, he quickly turned to computing applications in the same field. He likes to tackle large problems and tame them to the finest detail.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions