Eleven Tips for Moving to OpenOffice.org
Mar 01, 2004 By Bruce Byfield
Replacing a complicated piece of software like an office suite can be a major undertaking. But, if you apply a few simple rules to make sure your needs are met, you'll be ready to be productive on the new software right away.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog