Eleven Tips for Moving to OpenOffice.org
Mar 01, 2004 By Bruce Byfield
Replacing a complicated piece of software like an office suite can be a major undertaking. But, if you apply a few simple rules to make sure your needs are met, you'll be ready to be productive on the new software right away.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- LiveCode Ltd.'s LiveCode