Eleven Tips for Moving to OpenOffice.org
Mar 01, 2004 By Bruce Byfield
Replacing a complicated piece of software like an office suite can be a major undertaking. But, if you apply a few simple rules to make sure your needs are met, you'll be ready to be productive on the new software right away.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Localhost DNS Cache
- A Comparison of Xemacs and Gnu Emacs