LAMP Development at Public Sector Web Sites
Few of us have ever heard of the open-source organizations mentioned above. They have success because they deliver government solutions. In so many ways, they have paved the way for the rest of us. I hope you enjoyed finding out about them as much as I did in locating them.
Tom Adelstein works as a Linux consultant in Dallas, Texas. His current interest lies in the field of eGovernment applications. Tom is involved in the launch of Government Forge, a Web site devoted to state and local governments interested in Linux and open source. He also is a member of the Open-Source Software Institute.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Linux for Astronomers
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Multitenant Sites