LAMP Development at Public Sector Web Sites
Few of us have ever heard of the open-source organizations mentioned above. They have success because they deliver government solutions. In so many ways, they have paved the way for the rest of us. I hope you enjoyed finding out about them as much as I did in locating them.
Tom Adelstein works as a Linux consultant in Dallas, Texas. His current interest lies in the field of eGovernment applications. Tom is involved in the launch of Government Forge, a Web site devoted to state and local governments interested in Linux and open source. He also is a member of the Open-Source Software Institute.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!