DVD Transcoding with Linux Metacomputing
Condor Project: www.cs.wisc.edu/condor
Globus Project: www.globus.org
Francisco J. Gonzalez-Castaño is currently a Professor Titular with the Departamento de Ingenieria Telematica, Universidad de Vigo, Spain and has been a visiting assistant professor with the Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the head of the TC-1 Information Technology Group, Universidad de Vigo. His research interests include mobile communications, high-performance switching, metacomputing and data mining.
Rafael Asorey Cacheda was born in Vigo, Spain in 1977. Currently, he is a researcher with the TC-1 Information Technology Group, University of Vigo. His interests include content distribution, high-performance switching, video transcoding and IPv6.
Rafael P. Martinez-Alvarez works as a telecommunications engineer for the TC-1 Information Technology Group, University of Vigo, Spain. His interests include multimedia encoding formats and real-time multimedia transcoding.
Eduardo Comesaña-Seijo was born in 1976 in Vigo, Spain. He has been a researcher with the TC-1 Information Technology Group, University of Vigo. He currently works for Comunitel Global SA (a Spanish Telco). His interests include real-time multimedia transcoding and parallel computing.
Javier Vales-Alonso is a Professor Ayudante with the Department of Information Technologies and Communications, Polytechnic University of Cartagena, Spain. His research interests include mobile networks and metacomputing.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks