Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
Jul 30, 2003 By Steve Oualline
Thanks to good records and a Small Claims judge, Steve Oualline got a $199 refund for his unused copy of Microsoft Windows XP. One Linux user's story shows how to establish a good refund case.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Paranoid Penguin - Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part I
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Simple Server Hardening, Part II
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Wrapping Up the Mars Lander