Toshiba's SG30 Wireless Server enables collaboration by providing fast and easy file sharing, printer networking and Internet access. Designed for use in small- to medium-sized businesses or remote offices, the Magnia is about the size of a laptop and enables data sharing in and away from the office. In addition to Internet and printer gateway Web caching, content filtering, backup capabilities, e-mail services and remote administration, the Magnia also supports 802.11b IEE Wi-Fi. It comes with three PCMCIA slots for wireless LAN PC card support, a built-in wireless access point, a Celeron processor with 256KB L2 cache, 256MB of memory, 128-bit Wi-Fi encryption, a configurable firewall and VPN, up to 160GB of storage capacity and two 2.5" EIDE drive bays.
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., 9740 Irvine Boulevard, Irvine, California 92618, www.toshiba.com.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer