Toshiba's SG30 Wireless Server enables collaboration by providing fast and easy file sharing, printer networking and Internet access. Designed for use in small- to medium-sized businesses or remote offices, the Magnia is about the size of a laptop and enables data sharing in and away from the office. In addition to Internet and printer gateway Web caching, content filtering, backup capabilities, e-mail services and remote administration, the Magnia also supports 802.11b IEE Wi-Fi. It comes with three PCMCIA slots for wireless LAN PC card support, a built-in wireless access point, a Celeron processor with 256KB L2 cache, 256MB of memory, 128-bit Wi-Fi encryption, a configurable firewall and VPN, up to 160GB of storage capacity and two 2.5" EIDE drive bays.
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., 9740 Irvine Boulevard, Irvine, California 92618, www.toshiba.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer