Toshiba's SG30 Wireless Server enables collaboration by providing fast and easy file sharing, printer networking and Internet access. Designed for use in small- to medium-sized businesses or remote offices, the Magnia is about the size of a laptop and enables data sharing in and away from the office. In addition to Internet and printer gateway Web caching, content filtering, backup capabilities, e-mail services and remote administration, the Magnia also supports 802.11b IEE Wi-Fi. It comes with three PCMCIA slots for wireless LAN PC card support, a built-in wireless access point, a Celeron processor with 256KB L2 cache, 256MB of memory, 128-bit Wi-Fi encryption, a configurable firewall and VPN, up to 160GB of storage capacity and two 2.5" EIDE drive bays.
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., 9740 Irvine Boulevard, Irvine, California 92618, www.toshiba.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development