Paranoid Penguin - Secure Mail with LDAP and IMAP, Part I
Courier IMAP Home Page: www.inter7.com/courierimap.html
Cyrus IMAP Home Page (source, documentation and so on): asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
The Exchange Replacement HOWTO, an excellent reference for using Cyrus Imap with LDAP: www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/book1.html
UW IMAP Home Page: www.washington.edu/imap
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant for Upstream Solutions LLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mick spends his copious free time chasing little kids (strictly his own) and playing music, sometimes simultaneously. Mick is author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Our Assignment
- Talking to Twitter
- Quantum Cryptography
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator