Paranoid Penguin - Secure Mail with LDAP and IMAP, Part I
Courier IMAP Home Page: www.inter7.com/courierimap.html
Cyrus IMAP Home Page (source, documentation and so on): asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
The Exchange Replacement HOWTO, an excellent reference for using Cyrus Imap with LDAP: www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/book1.html
UW IMAP Home Page: www.washington.edu/imap
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant for Upstream Solutions LLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mick spends his copious free time chasing little kids (strictly his own) and playing music, sometimes simultaneously. Mick is author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Designing Foils with XFLR5