Paranoid Penguin - Secure Mail with LDAP and IMAP, Part I
Courier IMAP Home Page: www.inter7.com/courierimap.html
Cyrus IMAP Home Page (source, documentation and so on): asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
The Exchange Replacement HOWTO, an excellent reference for using Cyrus Imap with LDAP: www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/book1.html
UW IMAP Home Page: www.washington.edu/imap
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant for Upstream Solutions LLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mick spends his copious free time chasing little kids (strictly his own) and playing music, sometimes simultaneously. Mick is author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Computing without a Computer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!