Paranoid Penguin - Secure Mail with LDAP and IMAP, Part I
Courier IMAP Home Page: www.inter7.com/courierimap.html
Cyrus IMAP Home Page (source, documentation and so on): asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
The Exchange Replacement HOWTO, an excellent reference for using Cyrus Imap with LDAP: www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/book1.html
UW IMAP Home Page: www.washington.edu/imap
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant for Upstream Solutions LLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mick spends his copious free time chasing little kids (strictly his own) and playing music, sometimes simultaneously. Mick is author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Message for You, Sir!