Paranoid Penguin - Secure Mail with LDAP and IMAP, Part I
Courier IMAP Home Page: www.inter7.com/courierimap.html
Cyrus IMAP Home Page (source, documentation and so on): asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
The Exchange Replacement HOWTO, an excellent reference for using Cyrus Imap with LDAP: www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/book1.html
UW IMAP Home Page: www.washington.edu/imap
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant for Upstream Solutions LLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mick spends his copious free time chasing little kids (strictly his own) and playing music, sometimes simultaneously. Mick is author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep