Linux Journal Announces Opening of 2003 Readers' Choice Awards
Linux Journal is pleased to announce the opening of the polls in the ninth annual Readers' Choice Awards.
All participants are encouraged to write-in their favorites for each category if they are not listed. Voting will take place from June 30 through July 25, and winners will be published in the November 2003 issue (number 115) of Linux Journal. This year's many choices are based on results from nominations by community vendors, new releases, past nominees and winners, as well as previous write-in favorites. Several new categories also have been added this year, including Favorite Server and Favorite Training.
To take part in Linux Journal's 2003 Readers' Choice Awards, please vote at www.linuxjournal.com/rc2003/. Only one vote per person, please. If you would like to find out more about Linux Journal's Readers' Choice Awards, send e-mail to email@example.com .
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions