My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- RSS Feeds
- Debugging Kernel Modules with User Mode Linux
- Writing a Simple USB Driver
- Linux in Government: GNU/Linux Clears Procurement Hurdles
- Bertil Johnsson
- Mandriva's Future Rosy or Rose Colored?
- Linux Journal Insider - March 2011
- Linux Journal Insider - April 2011