My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud