My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks